Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
(True) Self
Old 06-01-2008, 12:24 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default (True) Self
Do you want to understand? The whole world is one of your eyes, the body produced by your parents is a cataract. All ordinary people ignore the indestructible, marvelously clear, unfailingly mirroring eye, and cling fast to the dust cataract produced by the relationship of their father and mother. Therefore they take illusions for realities, and grasp at reflections as the physical forms themselves.

-P'u-an

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), georgy (06-01-2008), lotus (10-01-2008), Myriam (18-05-2008)
Old 10-01-2008, 6:32 am  
georgy

The real seeker of truth never seeks truth. On the contrary, he tries to clean himself of all that is untrue, inauthentic, insincere - and when his heart is ready, purified, the guest comes. You cannot find the guest, you cannot go after him. He comes to you; you just have to be prepared. You have to be in a right attitude.
TRUTH happens in a state of not knowing, truth happens in innocence. Truth happens where there are no clouds of thoughts moving in your consciousness, when sky is absolutely clear, when there is no abstraction, when you have no idea and God is or God is not. When you don't believe in no-God, when you are simply in a state of not knowing. You don't claim any knowledge, that non-claiming consciousness begins to open up. All knowledge burdens and closes you.
LOVE deeply, love without jealousy, love blissfully and help each other to be more meditative. Because what else can we do and what can we share? Man is born naked without anything. Love should be the beginning of sharing something. Your love becomes a spiritual phenomenon.

-OSHO
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến georgy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), lotus (10-01-2008), Myriam (18-05-2008), vladimir (10-01-2008)
Old 19-01-2008, 8:47 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

There are no conditions to fulfil. There
is nothing to be done, nothing to be given up.
Just look and remember, whatever you
perceive is not you, nor yours. It is there
in the field of consciousness, but you are
not the field and its contents, nor even
the knower of the field. It is your idea
that you have to do things that entangles you
in the results of your efforts - the motive,
the desire, the failure to achieve, the sense
of frustration - all this holds you back.
Simply look at whatever happens and know
that you are beyond it.

- Nisargadatta Maharaj

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), georgy (20-01-2008), lotus (20-01-2008), Myriam (18-05-2008)
Old 20-01-2008, 1:51 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Master once said: "Your freedom is letting other people to be free"...
to think? to act? to believe or not to? to make mistakes? everything?...

Any ideas on what do we need to do to be able to audit/listen to seminars online?
Thanks

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), lotus (23-01-2008)
Old 23-01-2008, 6:10 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Sorry, dear Farkhad,

No ideas!

As I said in another thread: "chiefs (at all levels) stick to their powers, and money, and so on," and we may wonder why, or, I should say, we know too well why, and what can be done in such cases?

For myself, that's enough with it! I don't want to "adopt" their way of thinking by trying to understand them! It's a shame! That's all!

If we happen to find ideas one day . . .

With Love & in the Light
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (19-05-2008)
Old 18-05-2008, 5:17 pm  
Myriam

"Of all the sciences the man of which can and has to use, that to make least evil and most of very possible "good", is credibly the head teacher(main clause). "

Léon Tolstoï

Light of Love

Myriam
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (19-05-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (19-05-2008)
Old 21-05-2008, 5:00 am  
kassie

"the body produced by your parents is a cataract."

Oh really? Try telling your mom that. Yes, the woman who groaned in agony, probably for quite a long while to squeeze your little butt (ie: body) out into the world.

The doctor slapped your back, you drew breath and you were alive and it was a miracle.

Speaking of cataracts just think about the amazing structure that is the eye, the complexity of it, the way it is wired up to the brain to enable us to see.

Just the opportunity to have a body is something ordinary and miracluous at the same time. Your body is an extraordinary vessel that houses your soul and enables you to be who you are.

The Master said that too, but your mom will be the first to agree with him and moms always know best. It's a Universal Truth
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (22-05-2008), lotus (24-05-2008)
Old 21-05-2008, 1:34 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form.

Prajnaparamita Sutra

When you have everyTHING, you have noTHING,
When you have NOTHING, you have EVERYTHING.

(Master Dang on almost every seminar)

Greetings from the Universal Mom (Emptiness )

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (22-05-2008), georgy (21-05-2008), lotus (24-05-2008), ltduy001 (21-05-2008), Myriam (22-05-2008)
Old 22-05-2008, 8:07 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Words mean nothing when they are taken out of context. As for me, our bodies are as magnificent creations as our souls and everything in the Universe. Everybody and everything serves its purpose - thus is great and important. I prefer staying away from those people and teachings that are overly "spiritual". Master Dang was a pragmatic person, caring but decisive leader worthy of respect. I am grateful for learning from him.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (24-05-2008)
Transforming
Old 23-05-2008, 5:32 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Transforming
...the physical body into Light" was and still is the purpose of the L16-20 technique of "traveling into space (emptiness v.p.).
This practice, very pragmatically, confirms the meaning of the jewel of Oriental Philosophy, relation Emptiness-Form and vice versa.
Is it over spiritual? Perhaps it is if you do not understand correctly. No teaching could possibly explain this unless practiced and verified in reality.
Please, tell me out of what context I am pulling out Master's words.

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (23-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
A UE Meditation Secret NATO Meditations 33 27-11-2008 9:45 pm
faith vladimir Meditations 3 06-05-2008 4:22 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ