es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Query, Suggestion and Feedback

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 19-04-2008, 12:04 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Speak up about what you know Unless somebody helps us, we can't learn. So please share what you know

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
Myriam (19-04-2008)
Old 19-04-2008, 12:08 am  
lotus
Super Moderator

Dear Myriam, dear Farkhad,

Let me tell you I appreciate that kind of infos given by you, Farhkad! That way, we can see what others really feel!

Dear Myriam,

Not long ago, you were shoked and angry at what I had written, certainly because it was not "according to your views". I am sorry for it, but you must also let the others have their own views and their own thoughts, whether they are wrong or not. You can try and explain your view, but never forget, it's YOUR view only! It can be shared by others, but you may also be a number to be wrong! What is right? What is wrong?

When you are silent, you don't make mistakes! Is it the path chosen by Theresa and Trung? What do they do to make things better for UE in the world? Nothing!

Is it a mistake to try and make something for UE to go forward and be linked to the whole World?

And you, dear Myriam, what do you do to make things go forward?

10 years ago (or so!), some friends and I had already noticed a gap between the students: some considering money was the "nerve of the war" (!), yes, like a business, and others, considering money and power had nothing to do in spirituality - - - and the second group decided to "create" a newsletter, just like that, an exchange of infos among us, related to nobody, no center, but related to all of us, completely free and disconnected from money!
That's what we did! You know that Newsletter, don't you?

And I'm ready to make another step forward, but I'm afraid I'll be limited by my ignorance in technique! My answer is: yes, I adhere to that whole work, and sorry if I can't do it properly!

I don't want to use too much room here, it doesn't suit everybody: a rectification must be done: it doesn't suit SOME, but it informs OTHERS, yes or no ?

With Love,
Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (01-05-2008)
Old 19-04-2008, 12:11 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: Zarko Markovic <zarko@melmacedonia.com>
CC: U.E Global <ue.global@gmail.com>, mel-staff@mel-global.com, Kazan mr.Ildus Shaymardanov <shyru@narod.ru>, paola@shyitalia.com, MEL-Ukraine <mel-ukraine@optima.com.ua>, MEL- Australia <melozie@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:44:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Russian UE Websites
>
> Dear Zarko,
>
> Your comment about uniting the agenda is absolutely correct.
> Even Ildus doesn't do anything with the web-site, though he could, if he wanted... So people send me their schedules & I publish them.
>
> In Russia, probably just like anywhere else in the world, UE community is divided down due to:
> 1) lack of prompt open communication & resulting
> 2) wrong interpretation of events people learn about from gossips or whenever are fed somebody's wrong interpretation
>
> However, even if they are somewhat lost, they are all UE students, as their souls brought them to learn what Master taught. So we should remember about them & should help them to overcome those confusions and re-build bridges, if they so wish.
>
> Now, there is an issue that limits what I can do at MEL-GLOBAL.
> Ildus brought that to my attention & I agree with him totally.
> To protect MEL from possible legal problems from any well-organized interest group that might feel they are loosing power due to the spread of the teaching of Master Dang. The message of Master Dang is probably the strongest one in the world, and those who cling for power & control over other people wouldn't like it... Remember Falun Gong in China? As long as we are divided, nobody really cares. But I am sure you & Trung well understand that we need to get prepared and synchronize our efforts on what is going to be done once we manage to re-unite our UE community.
>
> It won't be Russian UE student & melrussia.mel-global.com that will be targeted (if we take an example of my country, where Russian Orthodox Church & Federal Authorities try to limit growth of any other teaching, be it religious or not), but all of MEL-Global, as the message of Master Dang challenges every society on our planet.
>
> What Theresa & Trung are doing is very important for the growth of UE school. Both are dragging attention away from the real activity, which is helping individual students (no matter what's their financial situation & level) become true Masters. UE activities at small local centers, like seminars, meetings, video/audio-conferences for auditing, MEL-Global agenda for all countries/UE-Global websites, forums & newsgroups help to make the LONG HUA come true.
>
> Master Dang guided Theresa, maybe unconsciously, to play her very important role, just like he guided Trung to play his. Those who can disagree with the message of Master Dang, can no think that UE isn't a big deal - if need be, it's easy to limit freedom of Theresa, whilst Trung is weak and cannot do anything significant. These two give us freedom to do the important thing, which is unite as many instructors & students into a strong UE family, which can only be achieved by challenging ourselves to overcome things that block us from joining each other.
>
> For all these reasons, on MEL-Global we can only publish information on those who have already signed a contract with MEL-Headquarters or its country representatives. As for other centers/instructors & also info on local UE communities (like photoes, times of meeting, etc.) can only be published on something away from either MEL-Global or MEL-OZIE.
>
> I want to thank UE-Global administrator for giving me access to space at ru.ue-global.com to create subfolders, thus creating individual web-sites for Russian-speaking UE community, irrespective of what "actor" they prefer to associate themselves with.
>
> regards,
> farhad
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Zarko Markovic <zarko@melmacedonia.com>
> To: Farhad Fatkullin <frhd@mail.ru>
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:26:14 +0200
> Subject: Russian UE Websites
>
> >
> > Dear Farhad,
> >
> > With regards to your comments about MEL-Global and websites for
> > individual centers/instructors. MEL-Global already has possibility of
> > multiple centers' websites per country but as far as I rememmber, it was
> > suggested from you or Mr. Ildus that it is better that all of them are
> > under melrussia.mel-global.com so that you can take care of the seminar
> > agenda because only you are experienced in web content publishing. At
> > first, all centers in Russia were added as separate websites, but their
> > center heads were not familiar with website editing. So your suggestion
> > to take care of their content was a practical solution. When the center
> > heads from Russia are ready to publish content online it can be done
> > pretty easy. You can just ask MEL-HQ to add another website account on
> > the server. Anyway, it's not me who can allow or disallow a website
> > under MEL-Global server, you should consult this with MEL-HQ. I can only
> > answer the part of what is capable the software created for MEL-Global
> > server.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Zarko Markovic

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (19-04-2008)
Old 19-04-2008, 2:09 am  
Myriam

Dear Lotus,

thank you but : I don't disagree the work that Farhad or another does. I just want to point some informations can be unadequate to report, specially those mentionning persons that are not present for answering themselves, that is the case of some friend pointed by Paola.

Anyone can tell anything on a subject for making things going good. I am usually silent not because I don't want to share points of view, but don't need to speak in vain.

What is going good, I can put a "thank" on posts.

For the part I can do for helping, I have not to justify, but for your edification, I do my best for appliying what I have learnt and don't need to expose. As working in calm and silence is the way I feel...

There is time to be silent, and time to tell.

(May be with some more strength than I would like, that's the way I am...)
(Remember... not so different from you...)

ps if you read something about a person you know that is a misunderstanding do you stay silent or tell...

Truly, Mir'I'am
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Myriam vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (19-04-2008), lotus (19-04-2008)
Old 19-04-2008, 9:32 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Thanks for your answer, dear Miriam!

Of course, we speak the same "speech"

And of course most of our work is in silence, but sometimes, we've got to "speak"

Lots of Love and Light to you,

Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (01-05-2008), Myriam (23-04-2008)
Old 22-04-2008, 11:01 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: paola@shyitalia.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:54:19 -0500
Subject: Fw: Request for Paola toTeach in Ukraine

>
> Dear Paola,
>
> I am forwarding this to you and Ramziya, as your email addresses were spelled incorrectly, so I believe you didn't receive this communication. This shows that Trung understands that respect is a two-way street: we can only respect his opinion as long as he respects ours - no more, no less. I'm now looking forward to hear Ildus invite you to teach L16-17-18 as well. Trung is waiting for Ildus to take a first step in this direction, which is very wise. It's a good sign, we'll see how it goes.
>
>
> I keep myself pretty busy, as usual:
> On Friday I was in a mosque in Nashville, Saturday - in a synagogue, then ground-breaking ceremony for the new Muslim school in Nashville, Italian community school and then open lecture on Islam.
> I am in New York since last night (Sunday). I flew into DC (had to miss church for that), spend a few hours there, attending a monthly meeting in the Italian Cultural Society, then rode a bus to NYC.
> Today I visited UN on a guided tour, then arranged a meeting with the press-secretary of the Russian permanent mission to UN Security Council, Italian-American Institute, Turkish Cultural Center & Turkish-American School, and attended Women in politics award ceremony in Turkish-American society...
> Tomorrow, Tuesday, I plan to visit Russian school in NY, Italian Cultural Institute, Ellis Island, Metropolitan Art Museum, and then a lecture on Italian politics (NON Riconciliati).
> Wednesday I travel to DC, visit Russian Embassy, Russian Cultural Center & Alliance Francaise, and then meet my colleagues from Russia, Ukraine & Georgia - we are taking part in the Spring forum of the U.S. National Conference of State Legislatures.
>
>
> Upon arrival to New York, I learned that Roza successfully delivered our second child, this time a son We talked with her Sunday afternoon, and early Monday morning (European time) I became a father for the second time She has my phone with her, so she wrote me emails shortly before and right after delivery. She said everything went very smooth
> Even though I am away, I am in touch with her constantly ... thanks to Internet audio, emails and SMS.
>
> regards,
> farhad
>
> From: "MEL HQ STL" <mel-staff@mel-hq.com>
> To: mel-ukraine@optima.com.ua
> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:48:25 -0500 (CDT)
> Subject: Request for Paola toTeach in Ukraine
>
> >
> > S. Louis, Missouri, April 21, 2008
> >
> > Dear Oleg,
> >
> > Dr. Trung has asked us to write to you to ask regarding the time frame as
> > you discussed with him during the Skype chat on April 06, 2008.
> >
> > Please could you confirm that the dates you discussed at that time are
> > acceptable? Please let us kow as soon as possible so that we can inform
> > Trung and make all the necessary arrangements.
> >
> > Secondly, regaring your request for Paola to teach the Level 16-17-18
> > Seminars in the Ukraine, Dr. Trung has read your e-mail. He wished us to
> > tell you that he does respect your thoughts and feelings on this matter.
> >
> > Dr. Trung will be meeting with Mrs. Paola during May. After he has
> > discussed the matter carefully with her, he will let you know his decision
> > about this request.
> >
> > We look forward to hearing from you about the dates as soon as possible.
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Anna
> > MEL HQ Staff (USA)

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (24-04-2008), Myriam (23-04-2008)
Old 29-04-2008, 8:31 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

To: "MEL- Australia", "Donaes Platteel"
CC: paola@shyitalia.com, huesacademy@bigpond.com, f.fonseca, shyru@narod.ru, mel-ukraine@optima.com.ua
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:26:36 -0500
Subject: L19/20 auditing
>
> Dear UE friends,
> I am writing this to let you know I would be happy to listen to & learn from
> Theresa Nguyen, if there is such an opportunity.
> I am a qualified auditor, who did L19 in Melbourne in January 2007 & L20 in
> Bangkok in July 2007, both with Luong Minh Dang, the founder of HUE & MEL.
> If needed, I'll be happy to ask my family in Kazan to scan and forward you
> my respective certificates.
> The purpose of my request is constant encouragement on behalf of Master Dang
> to listen to current seminars in whatever way possible.
> regards from nashville,
> farhad
>
> P.S. I'm currently in a GMT-5 time zone & travelling in the days to come, so
> I would be happy if you can allow me to have connections for some small
> periods of time, an hour here or there.
>

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 30-04-2008, 11:24 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

2008/4/30 Farhad Fatkullin <frhdkazan@gmail.com>:
Dear Fernando,

I'm looking forward to the moment when information on Theresa's seminars & those of other centers will be available in one place, just like that on seminars of Paola at www.shyitalia.com & Vu and some others who use www.mel-global.com platform.

As you well know, we all have limited time, so we only manage to check in a limited number of places

As for our volunteering efforts, we are getting better organized, but there is a possibility we can be missing on some learning opportunities - and just like everywhere, we have more readers & listeners, than contributors.

www.ue-global.com is certainly giving more opportunities for students to contribute a little help here or there, but we are looking forward to more head-centers start supporting student contribution not just in words, but by action - encouraging students to question everything, express their points of view, as only by engaging different sides can we come closer to the truth...

I once again thank you for all you do for us.

regards,
farhad

To: "Farhad Fatkullin" <frhd@mail.ru>
CC: melozie, "Dr Theresa" , "Donaes Platteel", paola@shyitalia.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:34:19 +0200
Subject: Re: Fwd: L19/20 auditing
>
> Dear Farhad,
>
> I am happy to know that you will see your family again very soon.
>
> Regarding the information about seminars taught by Dr. Theresa they are not
> in a single website for the time being but they should be sometime soon.
>
> However, if you are in touch with people from so many countries I am sure
> that they will let you know immediately about any new courses.
>
> I myself am not aware of all courses taught by Dr. Theresa because there are
> so many of them. At any rate, the big seminars I am usually aware of and I
> will let you know so that you can possibly join one of the many
> participating locations.
>
> take care,
>
> Fernando

To: Fernando Fonseca
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:18:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: L19/20 auditing
>
> Dear brother Fernando,
>
> Thank you for your prompt reply & sharing news about the important job you are doing for the UE world.
>
> My exchange program is coming to end, so I am counting days until I go back home to Kazan & see my newborn son. I'm using this upcoming weekend to visit my high-school exchange family in St.Louis, with whom I lived some 12 years ago.
> We all need to give personal attention to our loved ones & most of us can't be in two/more places at the same time physically, so Internet is the only answer.
>
> Being familiar with technical matters, I know that adding an extra audio-connection is not a problem.
> Especially if you are using Skype-service...
>
> But I am happy to receive your reply, as it shows you are at least open to dialogue and that can bring us to LONG HUA someday.
> I thank you Dr.Fernando Fonseca, you Dr.Donaes Plattel & you Dr.Theresa Nguyen for her help to my compatriots & all fellow students of Master Dang.
>
> He used to say:
> * he would continue teaching even if he had only one person willing to learn from him &
> * it's not going to higher level that matters, but learning the latest understanding of UE (which can be seen in the way instructors teach every next time, even at Basic & Intermediate levels).
>
> I am happy to see that Dr. Paola Scotti authorized me to share my translations with all the qualifying Russian-speaking auditors, and so was the decision of Dr.Trung Luong in regard of the seminars of Dr.Vu Tran (interpreter for Master Dang).
> We are now looking forward to 1st Intermediate of Dr.Paola in May & L16-17-18 to be given to us by Dr.Vu in June.
> Meanwhile, we are adding languages to our volunteer-supported online auditing program (French is coming sometime soon, we are looking forward to have Spanish as well). Our volunteer UE students online forum has visitors from 52 countries.
>
> Please let me know where on the Internet can I see the schedule of future seminars taught by Dr.Theresa, so I can try to find a possibility to audit some of them in the future.
>
> respectfully yours,
> dr. farhad fatkullin
>
> From: "Fernando Fonseca"
> To: frhdkazan@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:47:11 +0200
> Subject: Fwd: L19/20 auditing
>
> >
> > Dear Farhad,
> >
> > Regarding your request below, I am sorry to inform you that we already have
> > too many connections and besides we cannot provide a connection for just one
> > auditor.
> >
> > However, you will be most welcome to join any of the participatiing 34
> > centers (see list below).
> >
> > kind regards,
> >
> > Fernando
> >
> >
> > *Level 19/20 connections: *
> >
> > *Number of students: *
> >
> > 1. New Orleans (USA):
> >
> > 2. Argentina:
> >
> > 3. Uruguay:
> >
> > 4. Rio de Janeiro (Brazil):
> >
> > 5. Portugal:
> >
> > 6. Turin (Italy):
> >
> > 7. Cesena (Italy):
> >
> > 8. Udine (Italy):
> >
> > 9. Catania (Italy):
> >
> > 10. Holland (Zoetermeer):
> >
> > 11. Norway:
> >
> > 12. Paris (France):
> >
> > 13. Perpignan (France):
> >
> > 14. Cote d'Ivoire (Africa):
> >
> > 15. Germany:
> >
> > 16. Hungary (Peter):
> >
> > 17. Hungary (Ilona):
> >
> > 18. Poland:
> >
> > 19. Serbia:
> >
> > 20. Macedonia:
> >
> > 21. Bulgaria:
> >
> > 22. Romania:
> >
> > 23. Turkey:
> >
> > 24. Belarus:
> >
> > 25. Ukraine:
> >
> > 26. Moscow (Russia):
> >
> > 27. Samara (Russia):
> >
> > 28. St. Petersburg (Russia):
> >
> > 29. NNovgorod (Russia):
> >
> > 30. Hanoi 1 (Vietnam):
> >
> > 31. Hanoi 2 (Vietnam):
> >
> > 32. Hue (Vietnam):
> >
> > 33. Saigon (Vietnam):
> >
> > 34. Melbourne (Australia):
> >
> > *1161 students and 464 auditors*

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), lotus (01-05-2008)
Old 02-05-2008, 1:42 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

dear friends,
you can see the latest statistics on the above seminar conducted by Dr.Theresa Nguyen at
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=32

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008)
Old 02-05-2008, 10:22 pm  
kassie

Dear Farkhad,

I would gently like to point out that while your correspondence may be 'meaningless' to you, it may be quite meaningful to those whose words you have published in open forums without their knowing or consent.

The Master always advised us to use our wisdom and discrimination in any of the actions that we undertake in our lives.

Sometimes we as humans rush into action without truly considering the consequences. Sometimes we think we know all the answers, though all the while we are like those people in a dark room trying to describe the elephant but in reality we can only feel the trunk or the tail.

The difference between the Master and ourselves is that Master always saw the full picture - the whole elephant if you will. None of us can say the same about ourselves yet, can we?

For example, in the business world, employees would not normally post confidential company correspondence. Obviously we are a spiritual organization, but we should still use our wisdom and discrimination, especially in matters that pertain only to whom correspondence is intended.

It is just my opinion. As you said if we remain silent how can others see a different perspective?

Love & Light,
Kassie
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-07-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (04-05-2008), Myriam (02-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn