Old 21-05-2008, 5:56 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

http://www.ue-global.com/showthread.php?t=120
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 21-05-2008, 11:46 pm  
tim

Dear Kassie,

I did have the same question like you, same confusion. But in period of time to think, to feel my heart saying, the answer is if i love people i will do everything to mankind. There is no importance that whe is leader, the importance is he or she can transfer to love energy her/his student, or make all people in love, in trust, that's all i think its importance.

I don't know the fact operation in VietNam or other country is how (somthing right or wrong), but if we forcus one thing, one point that they (MEL groups) do for developing of mankind, i will agree all their actions without any condition, any doubt. ( I know that I see other side, bad side i will very disappointed, bored, but I always thinks that it is a part of our life, noone is perfect 80%).

I have a small question to all: Does anyone learn from both Theresa and Trung and others? Does anyone who learnt Theresa joint a class of Trung/other and back? And What do consultants do when a new commer (new MEL member) ask you Why MEL has many parts nowaday and may be there is no cooperation between all parts? And Have consultants never ask your heart consultans self that "whether introduce to new commer (new MEL member) to learn into class of Theresa or class of Trung?" (pls., do not give a answer that I meditate and have a answer from Master or Humanbeing, if yes I think Master always teach you enlightenment n wisdom).

Thanks
Tim
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến tim vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (22-05-2008), kassie (25-05-2008), lotus (22-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 22-05-2008, 8:08 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Hello everybody,

I am happy to see so many interesting posts.

In the beginning of May I was finally allowed to listen to Theresa teaching (after requesting many times since January). I agree with spring that Theresa doesn't seem to be an experienced instructor, neither did her words started this flame of sincerety and joy, which I usually felt everytime I translated Master or Paola & Vanni.

I can only add here that Paola Scotti-Mariani (head-center of SHY-Italia, Master Dang's Representative for Italy, India, countries of Eastern Europe and Africa) gave her students in Torino a chance to listen to Theresa teaching, even though she commented that Theresa's every next level (beginning since January) was weaker and bleaker than the previous one.
Paola listened to Vu teaching L13+/++, agreed it was professional from the point of view of techniques, but it didn't totally click either. Both Paola & I personally met with Vu many times, I translated for Vu, who is a great person, wonderful interpreter and a good instructor - but in my "wrong" opinion it's a bit too early for him to be the leading instructor either.

Paola decided not to go to Australia for L20.1 which Theresa organizes in August, nor join Trung & Vu, who will be coming to Russia/Ukraine in June, where MEL Headquarters are looking forward to conduct L16-17-18 seminars and meetings with students. He position is simple - until both Melbourne & St.Louis understand that UE is not their teaching, and will start showing this to all head-centers/instructors around the world, as an Official Representative of Master Dang she will not be supporting either side.

If anybody is willing to listen Paola teach, you can connect via Skype.
Read Online Seminar Auditing thread for instructions & contact Istvan for English. Details on how to listen to my Russian are available in the Russian segment of the forum.

In the Russian part of the UE world, there is also division, and head-centers/instructors in most cities don't talk but about one side of the story.
This forum is a great place for discussion and exchange of ideas, news, etc.
I'm back in Russia after 6 months in U.S., so I am renewing my Russian UE SMS newsletter, so we'll see if it has any effect.

regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (24-05-2008), ThuanThien (22-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
IS or WAS?
Old 24-05-2008, 5:33 am  
rafal

Default IS or WAS?
Thank you all (especially Kassie who started this thread) for your thoughts.

Farkhad,

Nice post. I really appreciate somebody voicing his/her opinions in an open straightforward way and I value highly your efforts to give all students skype auditing. It's really great!

For now I have one tiny remark I don't want to be nit-picking but somehow (if only just because of the sheer repetition on your part) it seems to me important to try to clarify it. You repeatedly write about Ms Paola as:
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin
(...) Paola Scotti-Mariani (head-center of SHY-Italia, Master Dang's Representative for Italy, India, countries of Eastern Europe and Africa) (...)
for me what you write is true, but it's only historical truth so to speak. Or, in plain English: that WAS true.

From what I've learnt about UE School history, in the past, there were no centers in the countries/regions you mention, so THEN Ms Paola became such a representative. Long ago. And it was Master Dang who said "yes".

In time, in all the regions you mention, there appeared centers and those new centers become representatives for their respective regions. Again Master Dang himself said "yes". Those centers become answerable to Him.

As I understand it, there were new students, more work, new possibilities, new people willing to contribute so that was the reason why all the work and all the responsibilities have been allocated anew, according to the new cicumstances.

History is fine to see and understand certain processes: there was Soviet Union once and in place of United States of America we had British colonies, there was Cold War, but all that had changed and we all (or almost all) seem to accept it

Love, Rafal

Disclaimer
I don't know Ms Paola, I didn't see or meet Her, I didn't participate in any of Her seminars (but I'm keen on skype-auditing at some point )
My voice does not, in any way, say anything about Her, Her qualifications as an instructor/head-center.
Myself, I'm a student with no intention to start a new center or take over an existing one
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến rafal vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (24-05-2008), georgy (24-05-2008), healingnow4u (17-06-2008), lotus (25-05-2008), the wanderer (24-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 24-05-2008, 5:59 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

My dear friend,
Indeed the work everyone does is important.
We can only learn about each other if we share.
I was translating Paola's seminars into Russian since I did L5 in 2000.
Master Dang asked Paola to start teaching in Italy (and insisted when she said she wasn't ready).
To my knowledge, she was one of the few instructors that never asked Master Dang to teach any seminar, and she was always the first one to delegate as soon as the younger instructors were ready and willing.

Even now, she was the first one who agreed to share her seminars (she teaches in Torino) through Online Auditing program.
Trung & Theresa are doing important part, but to me they are only lower level officers (helpers) to the general Dang that pretend to have become something special simply because they were family of Master Dang, whilst Paola WAS & IS a colonel that continues the work of the general.

No colonies To me, everyone who does something for UE - teaching, translating, publishing on the forum, just being an example to others, and even organizing Skype-auditing opportunities for others in their localities are very-very important people, no less important than any head center.
regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (28-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 25-05-2008, 7:22 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

We are criticizing the work of Theresa and Trung. It is so very easy to judge them. Such as blaming a state president that we earn to little. This is what we do. Did we judge Master?? Most of us didn't and followed him blindly. I only ask .. do we do a better job than they do? We do more than they do? Receiving messages from God or the Soul of Master is easy, we all do that while we are teaching or just talking about spirituality. Theresa and Vu are doing the same. Maybe its true that they don't have to much experience. Definitely not as much experience as Master had. But at least these instructors and others do their very best to continue Master's work and spread his teachings (which, by the way, do we understand completely???).
We do agree with what they do? We do agree with what we do?? All of us know our own place? All of us know what is our mission in this life? Are we absolutely certain about that? Do we know what is their mission in this life?
Before we can start acting like masters and being masters and transfer energy up till very high levels we should first know who we are and who they are.
(these are not completely my words)

Love, Love and again Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (25-05-2008), healingnow4u (17-06-2008), kassie (25-05-2008), lotus (25-05-2008), vladimir (25-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 25-05-2008, 2:21 pm  
thien thu 2

Hi everybody!

I love the title of this thread: "Theresa and Trung are not in line with our beloved Master", a ....diplomatic voice of a genuine UE student.I'd like to add a few words to contribute to this diplomacy! But please forgive me :English is not my native tongueandI don'thave enough vocabulary to be so diplomatic.

Following is a the foreword of my viewpoint on this topic which I wish to term as a “logic of spiritual wisdom”, a sensitive topic which may bring about hot debate :

a).As a genuine UE disciple , I always respect our beloved Master Luong Minh Dang and fully believe that Master Dang was a special envoy from All Mighty God to help us in the current process of spiritual evolution of mankind on Earth. Actually, as to most of Master’s teachings , I have ended up to believe 100% of what Master taught especially from level 7 and higher only after experiencing a concrete outcome from personal practices (which in fact result in fantastic achievements). In brief, I do owe Master Dang a lot in terms of spirituality!

b). The following statements/ problems are in fact my prospective questions to be addressed to Master Dang in subsequent 19/20-level seminars ( a missing opportunity for me now). They are spoken here to share a personal viewpoint, not to aim at judging or criticizing anybody and should not be interpreted as an interference with the individual choice to proceed with his/her way of implementation/ realization of their UE cultivation. The basis of this thinking of mine is that I believe God has given to each of His child a programme of evolution according to his/her spirituality level : I darenot, in no way, judge God’s programme!!

1.First topic: Souls of the first four human races who had reached the state of wisdom and enlightenment but still trapped by their thirst of power and selfishness and had been called back by God, now came to help the filfh race population to get rid of this handicap of power thirst and selfishness.
To my modest understanding, any lesson for spiritual evolution must be learnt on this Earth, with a physical body as a must, since “down here” God creates humans with a physical body to.... start learning how to enjoy life while suffering physical and mental "pains" so that we can trully find out our own way to overcome the suffering and gain (the spiritual) evolution!

Souls who had committed mistakes on Earth had to come back to Earth to start learning the same lesson until its completion ;those souls could not be tolerated by God while …happily relaxing “up there”, and are likely to make the same mistakes down here . Didn’t Master Dang explain that the first to the fourth races repeatedly committed the same mistakes for millions of years and were called back ?
In addition, if those souls( of the first to the fourth races), through using the earthly physical bodies of the fifth races,could finally overcome the thirst of power and selfishness, then the outcome would be theirs in terms of spiritual evolution, NOT the PREVIOUS soul who had “left” the current body to seek for another evolution path!
This in fact is a “revolution” compared to currently believed REINCARNATION process according to older teachings by most religious schools:should we call it"insitu" reincarnation? The “logic” is that, for one life of us here in this planet earth, we have to learn and sucessfully achieve a certain spiritual lesson to reach a (higher) evolution level for future reincarnated lives.And only when we reach a level of spirituality by which we can progress spiritually without having to "own" a physical body, then we don’t have to go through reincarnation process. While introducing this revolutionary notion our Master did erase ALL old concepts by saying that those were really the traditions, practices, families and societies of the fifth races’ evolution dating back to some 200,000 years.
Frankly speaking, I cannot digest …this concept and do wait for a more convincing explanation from Master Dang. Helas ! the chance has gone by!!

2.Next topic: God chose level-20 UE students as “GOD cadres” to help save the Earth from …probable cosmic strong energy which causes catastrophes to Earthly lives. I have no intention to hurt the feeling of level-20 students.
I suppose this may be true as to Master Dang's teaching “ Only man can help mankind” ;but then God should keep Master Dang as a special envoy for God to implement this goal on Earth ( as Master Dang had at least twice stressed on this point). This thought again is not in line with current belief by most UE disciples that Master Dang has left our earth to help UE students to stand on our own feet to become…millioms and millions of Master Dang for spiritual evolution of our fifth races.
Here, while we have lost our beloved Master, I solicit sincere clarifications from UE friends,especially from self claimed successors.

2.Theresa has announced that she would teach level 20.1 (understood as level 21) seminar during Master Dang’s anniversary celebration in August 2008 : This, then, is not again line with Master Dang’s statement “ level 20 is the last UE level” ( It’s hard to accept an interpretation of this statement as “Master Dang meant level 20 was the last level he taught”, and not the last level for UE school !).
In this case, did Theresa announce God has chosen her to replace Master Dang “to receive teachings from God to teach UE students”? Or Master Dang had selected her as an inherited successor?
It would be even more …controversial to accept God has called back Master Dang to give birth to TWO different UE schools : one “conventional” and one “progressive”! (from this forum it is revealed that there could be....more than TWO schools!!)
That sounds rather like a…political ( or commercial) move then a spiritual path !! I shall pray for this wrong thinking if that WERE God’s will.

I apologize for my straight forward statements, but I do mean well as a genuine UE student who has some concern about what way our UE school would progress.

Meanwhile may God bless all UE students .

Thien thu

PS. This is my heartfelt and constructive thinking,I don't expect ...admin to ....ban my post because of violation of this forum's criteria !! Tks.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 9 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farideh (26-05-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (25-05-2008), georgy (25-05-2008), healingnow4u (17-06-2008), kassie (25-05-2008), lotus (25-05-2008), rafal (25-05-2008), vladimir (25-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 25-05-2008, 9:30 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Thien Thu 2,
Thanks for your post. I might not understand everything from what you mean, but it seems to have some logic.

I'm Ok with your point 1 - indeed, time has come for us to understand that we do not OWN anything physical, but are just given this material world to use for own growth, for learning. This is part of Muslim and other teachings, but all of us like to pretend that we own something, or have exclusive rights to something. Thank you for bringing this up - this is indeed important to remember and live up to it.

your point 2 is unclear to me, at least at the moment.

your point 3 is legitimate - and Paola mentioned it during L6 today.
It's Ok that people claim something. It's what we believe in that really matters. I don't believe Theresa transfers Energy, so it's not true for me.
I would think that if Trung & Theresa were willing to serve others as best as possible, it would be important for them to let everybody know of their long-term intentions - and not pretending to play the roles of self-chosen leaders.

But once again, I might be wrong - if they do something, they probably do that because they believe it's right. So I'm fine with that, even if for whatever reason I don't get it.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
thien thu 2 (29-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 25-05-2008, 9:31 pm  
kassie

Dear Thien Thu,

You have given us so much to think about. I have read your post several times but it is still difficult for me to grasp some concepts as I am only Level 13+ student and did not yet learn about the 4th and 5th races.

I just want to mention that your post is not offensive at all, but thoughtful and constructive for everyone to reflect on and learn.

I am quite sure the admin. will not ban your post brother! None of us should be so nervous to speak out and share different views with each other.

Because I think no matter what the differences of opinion, I have learned that people who come to this forum genuinely care about the UE School, it's mission and future development. They care about their spiritual development and the development of others both inside and outside the School.

I am glad about that and it gives me the will to keep going even though lately it has been a rough road with my own doubts and confusions.

I hope others will have more input for you so we can all learn something.

L&L
Kassie
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (27-05-2008), lotus (26-05-2008), pinky (26-05-2008), thien thu 2 (26-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Old 26-05-2008, 10:08 am  
thien thu 2

Dear all,

The "logic of spiritual wisdom" as I referred to in my previous post, may not be logic at all to others of course.

What I mean to say is that when GOD chooses a Soul to serve the Earth's mankind' s evolution ,God will not require a Soul with ....a current physical body capable to pay fee/ tuition for "registration" through any school, be it UE school where I have been "enrolled"!

Enough said?

I am glad indeed not receiving misled understandings or distorted interpretation from hurt ...power strugglers. Appreciate receiving more constructive contributions from independent UE comrades of all levels.

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (27-05-2008), healingnow4u (28-05-2008), lotus (26-05-2008), pinky (26-05-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Đại hội Thế giới ở Chennai xem_kia Thông báo - Tin tức 13 27-03-2008 10:57 am
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn