Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 05-06-2008, 5:07 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
Dear Tien Thu 2, dear Farkhad,

I totally share your views, let's look for our INNER Master!

With L & L,

Lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 06-06-2008, 1:55 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi vladimir
Guru(Master in Anglo-Saxon transliteration)...is the act of unconditional faith of the spiritual aspirant when finding hers|his spiritual guide.
Hundred percent, Vladimir! Thanks.

You continue:
Trích:
In UE School, this word exclusively is connected to Master Dang and his teachings.
???

Master Dang spoke over and over about UE students becoming millions of Masters. He then added that we cannot know another person (how s/he is) until we become his/her Master. So???

Hello to Master Vladimir and other Masters viewing my entry from Master Farhad???

"You don't need to accept what I teach you if you find it inappropriate. You can put it into the box, lock it, throw the key into the trash-bin and forget about it. I'll come, pick it up and give it to somebody else, who will value it".

Millions of Masters is like millions of amateur radio-stations instead of one professional. It's the revolution, similar to distributed computing that became possible thanks to the Internet. Master Dang was the main-frame computer to whom we all connected like "Clients".

What he said, especially during his last seminars, coupled with years-long power-struggle that became especially evident once he passed away (and stopped moderating it) was perceived by me as a trigger in of the disruptive change revolution.

Looking long-term, both SHY/MEL & newly formed HUESA are by default directed to empowering individual students/instructors/centers more and more. This can be achieved either by inventing newer and newer levels and techniques (centralization), or making the organizations flatter and flatter, to the point when everybody is equally important - total transparency, absolute free-flow of knowledge and experience (decentralization). Both approaches are viable, none is good or bad - and they can be simultaneously selectively applied to separate parts of the same system (organization).

If the system is to achieve its most ambitious objective (LONG HUA in case of UE), it has to be re-invented every time it comes close to its current limits of growth.

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
istvan (06-06-2008), lotus (06-06-2008), thien thu 2 (08-06-2008), vladimir (07-06-2008)
Sat Guru
Old 07-06-2008, 5:28 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Sat Guru
...inner ot outer depends on the point of wiew (spiritual) of the aspirants.
Inner reflects advanced, esotheric outlook and outer reflects exotheric outlook.
In fact, Sat Guru is only a synonym for UE, or more precisely, her conscious aspect.
Sat Guru acts through physical gurus and also directly to the aspirant provided hers/his awareness of this fact (L5 technique - communicating with Hingher Beings).
So, there is nò war in our hearts but in our brains, comrade Thien Thu, where little ego reigns. The more we think with the heart the more peace and love will be on the display of the brain, and then the little ego will obey.

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 07-06-2008 lúc 5:30 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (08-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), thien thu 2 (08-06-2008)
Old 08-06-2008, 10:54 am  
thien thu 2

Comrades-in-UE Vladimir and Farhad,

How peaceful I feel while conversing with you ! Perhaps we have been connected thru our inner mind rather than thru our brain/ego ! Most of the time we may speak the same language but we may not be able to... "communicate" thru the right channel!
I'ts a shame for me, however, I cannot overcome this "chaotic" feeling of mine whenever I listen again Master Dang's teachings in seminar 19/20 and "link" them to actual happenings in our UE ...community! I am being shut myself in a ....remote retreat to try to get thru telepathy with our beloved Master for a sound explanation on everything!
But so far....I receive no feedback! As NATO once told me I am not in ...complete stillness yet!!?? You also NATO, U are too diplomatic to the UE community ! Or U stand ...somewhere above this problem of mine? Do show me some...clue, will U not?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (08-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), vladimir (08-06-2008)
Old 08-06-2008, 5:57 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

Since MEL-Headquarters seems to be interested in using my services for interpretation into Russian, I am being allowed to audit seminars taught by Vu Tran.
Last night, I listened to L16-18, that started in the city of Monterrey in Mexico. It's always nice to be hearing Vu teaching - he's very disciplined in technical matters, giving very good analysis when answering spiritual questions.

As a UE student, I only wish Trung hadn't stayed as rigid and had taken more decisive steps in the field of communication. Well, as Mark Twain (a native of Hanibal, near St.Louis) put it, "The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a timely pause". I just imagine how I would have enjoyed the seminar even more if the teaching could be done in a couple, a man and a woman. The students would benefit greatly from seing two very different (like fire and water) and very strong (internally confident) instructors teach together in harmony despite their differences in approaches. In my opinion, rotation of instructors at the end of every session (like that of Paola & Vanni previously) would be making the seminar very powerful. The truth, after all, has so many shapes.

Well, there are no coincidences in life... Maybe it's meant to happen somewhat later... After all, "the new management" in both wings of UE needs to get accustomed to the new role before it starts steering with comfort.
I just hope the bumpy ride won't take too long...

I wish I could hear Theresa (who's more emotional, like all ladies) would teach together with a more analytical male colleague of her choice!!! As we've seen in case of Paola and Vanni, such joining of opposites produces great results. I would guess that Irina & Ivan in Belarus are a great duo as well. About a year ago SHY/MEL coordinator for Russia, Ildus came up with an idea of bringing together two instructors from various cities, and from what I hear it's a success - unfortunately Russian UE centers don't find time to share that information on the web, or change the actual schedules without correcting published information, and convincing them to share their seminars online is even harder. I guess we need to wait until both SHY/MEL & HUESA Headquarters will start making their respective websites more up-to-date.

Also, I am looking forward to the moment when SHY/MEL & HUESA will allow greater number of qualified auditors to connect to seminars online. Having that in mind, I intend to get better acquainted with the online database developped for the purpose by our colleagues Istvan Havadi of Romania and Ugo Mariani of Italy.

regards,
farhad

Joint the independent thinkers from among Worldwide UE students community. We share with & learn from each other.
You can find us at www.ue-global.com

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 08-06-2008 lúc 6:49 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
abhinandha (10-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), thien thu 2 (09-06-2008), vladimir (09-06-2008)
Old 12-06-2008, 6:53 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
www.thesecret.tv is in line with what we are talking about.
enjoy,

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (13-06-2008), lotus (13-06-2008), thien thu 2 (13-06-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
"Theresa and Trung are not in the line with my beloved Master" kassie Query, Suggestion and Feedback 21 28-05-2008 11:12 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn