es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
What a long strange trip its been ...
Old 08-06-2008, 2:08 am  
kassie

Default What a long strange trip its been ...
I'd like to thank everyone for their many various responses to the post I made last month entitled, 'Theresa & Trung are not in line with my beloved Master'.

The discussion served to clarify my own position on the issue; for that I would like to thank forum members. My personal opinion, particularly now that Dr. Theresa has decided to teach a Level 20.1 this coming August is that she has gone beyond the scope of anything that the Master had authorized. I must assume that Dr. Theresa feels that her instruction is coming directly from God just as it was for the Master before. I consider HUESA as a completely separate school from the one the originally Master founded, with an emerging set of new techniques.

Once again, this is my opinion. I respect other people's right to have their own opinion. Maybe Dr, Theresa's school is better than the Master's and she will take humanity to its next level of evolution and into the New Era.

My only question about this is, if humanity needs a single 'Living Master' to guide us into the New Era, then why would He have passed away? That part doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry to say it but even in meditation, messages that appear to be real and true are quite often a result of one's own interpretation of the message being sent. Messages received in mediation can easily be incorrect and need to be verified against critical observation of the ego's desires. Actually, it's super-hard to do because those secret desires are often unconscious in the devotees mind. This is a kind of 'heresy' for some people, but again, it's my opinion from experience.

For all 'New Religious Movements', the moment of Truth does not come until the Founder passes away. It is at that moment that some different scenarios usually appear:

1. Schisms appear, grabs for power are made and the organization collapses, destroyed from within by its own members.

2. The group evolves from a minority 'fringe' movement with a closed system of thought and no check and balances on the power of appointed leaders to a more organized and well-established spiritual organization.

It is only when we become a clearly defined spiritual organization that we will have any credibility or acceptance in the wider society.

Such an organization should have:

1. An established set of checks and balances of appointed leaders and teachers with total accountability.

2. There should be a "reasonable entry & exit process" with exit costs identified upon entry into the group.

3. Devotees should be allowed to recogize a more democratic relationship with leadership with mechanisms in place to replace leadership when necessary.

Probably people on this forum will tell me the same old thing; that I shouldn't worry my pretty little head over such important matters and that 'God will take care' of everything.

Well, guess what. This is man helping mankind; offering suggestions based on some reading and personal experience.

I am not 'worried' about this issue but offering suggestions. To me it makes little difference ultimately. I now know where I stand and have a pretty good idea of how I would like to proceed in my own life (which means re-discovering the love for what I have learned and valuing it above the fear of what I have learned).

Of course, perhaps people don't particularly care about having credibility or acceptance in wider society. I get the feeling that some people think it's too late and that all we can do to help is running around opening people's chakras at random and hoping they'll manage fine on their own without any further guidance.

My main concern is for people coming into SHY as Beginners and the benefit they stand to gain or lose by our ability to maintain the Master's teachings in their original format.

This is a long post. Thanks for allowing my contribution.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 10-07-2008 lúc 11:45 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-06-2008), georgy (08-06-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), istvan (08-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), vladimir (08-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-06-2008)
Old 08-06-2008, 3:00 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Kassie,
Thank you for your post. The following parts of your message allow me to share my comments:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie
Whether or not Mr. Vanni Mariani deserved to die a slow, painful death due to mishandling of financial matters related to SHY, I do not know.
I consider HUESA as a completely separate school from the one the originally Master founded, with an emerging set of new techniques.
I was afraid for my very existence if I did not sacrifice everything to further the cause of Universal Energy. I was afraid for example, that myself or my family would get sick and die if I stopped working for a minute for Universal Energy.
The idea of people (inlcuding myself) in our school being 'Masters' over anyone else is absolutely terrifying to me.
My main concern is for people coming into SHY as Beginners and the benefit they stand to gain or lose by our ability to maintain the Master's teachings in their original format.
I agree with your conclusion that we shouldn't accept anything without strict scrutiny. I happened to know Vanni personally, for many years, and to me it's not the issue if he deserved something or not. He lived a worthy life, and may God Almighty be pleased with what he did. I only wish I would have an older brother like him for longer. But it's life, even if our dear person had lived a thousand years, we would want him to be with us for longer. We all come and go whenever the right time comes, the way which is right for us.

HUESA or SHY/MEL as continued now are different ways of perceiving what came to us through Master Dang. So both will be different, as there are many of us. Nothing is eternal under the moon - we always learn, we always change. There is nothing more stable than change. Master seeded and each of those seeds will have a different destiny, but the original seeds were all the same There is a wonderful concept in Christianity - that of capstone. "Those on whom the capstone will fall will be broken. Those who fall on the capstone will be crushed".

There is one time-tested conclusion in management: Don't try to give your customers something they are not yet ready for. However good might be the product/approach, if clients are not ready, they won't accept it.

Our conclusions depend on the amount of experience we have. So no experience is good or bad - the more we have, the better is our discernment capacity. I was lucky to be taught by Paola & Vanni, who always invited people to stop at whatever level they were and not to go any higher until they felt it's the right time for them.

Master cannot "over" somebody. Master (at least the way I understand Master Dang and what he was talking about) is somebody who 'shares' with somebody. It's about giving, not taking. The more of us contribute something of value for everybody, the richer is our humanity and our world.

As an egoist, I often remind myself of the words of Jesus: "Save thyself and thousands around you will be saved".

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 08-06-2008 lúc 3:07 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), georgy (08-06-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), vladimir (08-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-06-2008)
Old 08-06-2008, 4:02 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

If we have...presence of mind then whatever work we do will be the very tool which enables us to know right and wrong continually. There's plenty of time to meditate, we just don't fully understand the practice, that's all. While sleeping we breathe, eating we breathe, don't we? Why don't we have time to meditate? Wherever we are we breathe. If we think like this then our life has as much value as our breath, wherever we are we have time.

-Ajahn Chah, "Taste of Freedom"
Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-06-2008), georgy (08-06-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), lotus (10-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-06-2008)
Old 21-06-2008, 2:18 am  
kassie

Dear Vladimir,

I have thought about your answer to my post for a little while now. Please could you help and explain to me in concrete terms how the quote applies to what I wrote in this post?

Do you mean that it doesn't matter if I was spiritually abused by someone because I learned something ... or should have learned something from it anyway as long as I remained mindful?

Maybe because I was working with good intentions for SHY, I should trust that God makes sure that everything will come out right in the end?

Or do you mean that I just don't understand my experience or grasp the teaching because I am not mindful/don't meditate enough?

If it is possible, please could you clarify for me because I find the quote a little cryptic.

Thanks very much.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-09-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), lotus (21-06-2008), vladimir (21-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (21-06-2008)
Old 21-06-2008, 4:28 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

The whole world we travel with our thoughts,
Finding nowhere anyone as precious as one's own self.
Since each and every person is so precious to themselves
Let the self-respecting harm no other being.

-Samyutta Nikaya

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), abhinandha (22-06-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), lotus (21-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (21-06-2008)
Old 23-06-2008, 10:44 pm  
kassie

From Carl Jung, Memories Dreams and Reflections, pp 276-277 vide his chapter on visiting India:

'To me, there is no 'liberation' a tout prix (at any cost). I cannot be liberated from anything I do not possess, have not done or experienced. Real liberation becomes possible for me only when I have done all that I was able to do, when I have completely devoted myself to a thing and participated in it to the utmost. When I withdraw from participation I am virtually amputating part of my psyche...

And Dr. Jung warns of the hazards of amputating any part of one's psyche:

'Whenever we give up, leave behind, and forget too much, there is always the danger that things we have neglected will return with added force.'

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 23-06-2008 lúc 10:46 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-09-2008), georgy (24-06-2008), healingnow4u (24-06-2008), vladimir (24-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-06-2008)
Old 24-06-2008, 3:57 am  
healingnow4u

One Divine Guided message that was given to me early on as a HUE student was "Master Dang is a Human sent to me/us so we may be able to HEAR clearer, the message's that have been sent to us sence the beginning" (when the beginning was is not too clear for me YET..lol.) This message did give me peace to my mind, body and spirit/soul that I was to continue to learn from this Human.

Other messages that were given when I asked Questions on many things and issues were given with MY request that the Answers come with reasurance to my mind, body and spirit/soul; that I WAS hearing from Divine Sourse that was guiding my Soul on my Spiritual path be FILLED with Joy, Peace, Happiness and FUN. So far so Good.

It was funny for me; the more I shared with other HUE students what the answer's to my question's I was recieving were; while I was at HUE classes...the more other students would hear that same subject matter being taught by Master the next day. That showed me that my request for reasurance to answer's to my question's from the Divine Source was in play for my soul. That was FUN for me. Master gave me Joy and Peace and Happiness when I was at the classes.

My daughter Jacqueline, now 15, when she was younger, would run to Master and jump into His arm's as soon as they opened the door of the hall. Master and my daughter were filled with Joy and Happiness at that moment...another sign!!

When we want to be a part of something Great like HUESA or Shy/MEL, we can ask Divine Sourse for uncessing Truth to flow into our minds and uncessing Joy to flow into our Soul's, and it is given.

When I was MEL Center Head for New Mexico I learned vary fast that Master was not aware that the Power/control issues of Our school were happening. Some say He did. When I met with Him face to face ..His surprised and then sadden look on His face, showed me He was not aware.

I had a vary hard time getting student's becasue of what other student's in my community were telling future student's. As I asked the Divine and Master's Spirit what I was to do about this issue I was faced with....the Answer from both was "Relax and let Go the Student's will come." I did relax and Let Go...I learned that Relaxing into the allowing of letting it be was Real Wisdom and Enlighting for myself and other's in my community.

As I would speek with other Center heads around the USA. I noticed that they were not following Master's teaching forsay. Many mind games were in play from what I was able to understand. When I would ask them "Why the games": some would get mad and other's would stop speeking to me. While at the same time, Master was teaching over and over again that it was vary important for us to join hands to help other center's learn how to opperate a Center properly and effectively. As the day's, weeks, munths past, I, as a center head, was requried to have higher number of student's enrolled before I could call for a Chakra openning from Master. It did'nt matter to Head Quater's that Master had told me personally; "to call Him anytime for a chakra openning."

Master saw Me; the true Me. Divine has always known me. This was and Is true freedom for me, Spiritually...To be known and Guided by These Great Spirit's aid's me in creating my own exsperiences...this too is vary LIBERATING to my Mind, Body and Soul/Spirit. I know that when Master told me to open a MEL Center in Ruidoso, New Mexico in front of 4000 students there was a reason ...now and for the past 4 years, I do what they guided me to do "Relax and Let Go" and I do have Faith that "the Student's will come". I feel that Knowledge is Power and as soon as the Masses are made aware that HUE is Free and that Classes are given at a Low cost ...the Student's will come. That Key to the Lock of the Trunk called HUE school of healing will be used and unlock the masses.
www.myspace.com/healingnow4u_healing

thay đổi nội dung bởi: healingnow4u, 24-06-2008 lúc 4:04 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến healingnow4u vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), abhinandha (24-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-09-2008), georgy (24-06-2008), vladimir (24-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-06-2008)
Old 24-06-2008, 4:48 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and to grow. Don't run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate.

-Bhante Henepola Gunaratana, "Mindfulness in Plain English"

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), georgy (24-06-2008), Тихомирова Т. (24-06-2008)
Old 24-06-2008, 9:41 pm  
kassie

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi healingnow4u
Dear Brother's and Sister's,

When I was MEL Center Head for New Mexico I learned vary fast that Master was not aware that the Power/control issues of Our school were happening. Some say He did. When I met with Him face to face ..His surprised and then sadden look on His face, showed me He was not aware.

As I would speek with other Center heads around the USA. I noticed that they were not following Master's teaching forsay.
Dear Anthony,

I really appreciate your sincerity and opening up about your experiences within the school. I must say though that from my experience there is a slight naievety in thinking the Master didn't know what was going on.

Anthony. Those people that said the Master knew? They are right. The Master knew ALL about the power/control issues. People don't seem to understand that the School ran exactly the way the Master set it up.

Center heads around the world had no wish to step out of line. The Master was very strict with them. Sometimes they acted the way they did to protect themselves for sure - they were accountable for all their actions to the Master! People would say "Oh, such and such Center Director is on a power trip". But for the most part they were trying the best they could to run the Centers in the most effective way possible according to the direction of the Master.

Center heads were totally accountable to the Master. They have to report income and expenses. They couldn't just accept a bunch of students for free, because then they wouldn't have the money to run the Center and they would have to close the doors.

Plus there is the careful line of making sure to be accountable to each country's laws, both judical and taxation. That can be unbelievably tricky, especially in countries like Belgium where as you know, there was a big cult crack-down in the late nineties.

Anthony, this issue is probably more complex than you or I can possibly imagine. The Master set up the organization of the school and he directed and guided the Center Heads.

Rules were in place for a reason. Where did the rules come from? The Master.

Who made the rule for a certain number of people to have their chakras opened? The Master. Why? Because people kept bothering him on the cell phone at all hours of the day and night to open chakras for one or two people. So the Master asked for that rule to be in place.

But who looked like the bad guys for enforcing that rule? The Center Heads etc. But it was what the Master asked them to do. If a student got a hold of the Master's number and went ahead to call him anyway, the Master could not refuse. He would say "Oh, yes, yes of course" and then open chakras.

Then who would the Master be mad at after he got off the phone? Who would he call to complain that such and such student had called him at 3:00AM to open chakras for one student?

Okay Anthony, just my two cents for what it was worth. Please reflect on this. A lot of people quietly took a lot of crap from complaining students, even though they were just following what the Master said to do.

We should be thanking them for years of selfless service. Instead we berate them and act as though we could have done a better job. Somehow I very much doubt it.

All the best, (sorry super-long post!)

Kassandra
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), 8888 (28-06-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (08-09-2008), georgy (25-06-2008), healingnow4u (01-07-2008), Тихомирова Т. (25-06-2008)
Old 08-09-2008, 9:41 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

I am sure this strange (or wonderful) trip is not over... Here is the English of my post in the Russian forum:

Dear friends,

Periodically I come into contact with UE students from various cities across the world  I am glad to note that everybody I contacted continue practicing HUE method, making their own contributions and having good results.

Since I wasn’t yet meant to become an instructor, I try to help HUE school on the informational side. So far I should state that just like in case of teaching HUE method, the field of informational activities still needs a lot of development...

All of you know that in November 2006, during the Garlic Meeting, Master Dang proposed to create MEL-GLOBAL website – to help HUE students in different corners of the planet to learn about centers and their activities in other cities and countries. Functioning website platform was unveiled by Master Dang during L20 seminar at the end of July 2007, and officially it was launched in the beginning of August (practically a week before he suddenly passed away).

"Great men are rarely isolated mountain-peaks; they are the summits of ranges."
- Thomas Wentworth Higginson –
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=124

In January 2007, during the first L19 seminar in Australia, MEL-Headquarters representatives, with permission of Master Dang, invited UE students that were present there to collaboration in further development of informational component – first of all in the issue of translation, and also in other fields. During the meetings and outside of them there were mentions of making “Mankind. Enlightenment. Love.” magazine a regular publication, available in different languages, an more importantly– more of an informational and scientific-popular, rather than “propaganda” review. Master spoke many times that if his followers would have been able to understand true essence and the principles of the method, than even Level 3 (100% Chakra activation) would have been enough… Does it say that the purpose of higher level seminars, learning and practicing more powerful techniques is probably in the possibility of deeper collective and individual understanding of the material, studied during Level 1-2-3 seminars.

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."
- Albert Einstein -
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=149

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
- Albert Einstein -
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=93

Even though such a project requires even more human resources, whilst Master Dang’s passing away in August 2007 caused some concerns among those studying HUE, and lead to some internal “perestroika” in the school, - the project persists. As I see, the prototype of such is our forum. Whilst administrative structures of the school – MEL-Headquarters, regional and local centers – are going through the period of adapting to the changed situation, initiative students armed by the quote from Buddha "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
started making first steps in implementation of the project.

The forum so far doesn’t yet have enough informational richness and intensity. Quite clear, that everybody is busy with their own lives, and their own missions – we all have only 24 hours a day. Well, somehow we have participants coming from 77 countries, over 830 registered members, and an average of about 100 visits per day.

It’s been more than a year since passing away of Master Dang, main «human navigator» of HUE School. Centers and other administrative «institutions» of the school are likely to fully adapt to the changed situation and continue active movement further along the pre-set course. Just like any worthy leader, Master made sure all the elements and mechanisms were in place, defined the goal and tasks, and then set the system free. His “social missile” cannot avoid success – even if something happens to some individual followers of his and they go astray.

"The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
- Buddha -
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=192

"It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man's insecurity before himself and before nature."
- Albert Einstein -
http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=145

I want to thank those of you, who are ready to share own observations and understanding. Each one of us, just like individual pieces of one mosaic, sees the whole in a particular light – so among us we have a great richness of diversity.

With kind regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), abhinandha (10-09-2008), istvan (09-09-2008), lotus (08-09-2008), vladimir (09-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-09-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Harmonic Convergence vladimir NON-UE FORUM 13 10-02-2009 5:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn