Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 08-09-2008, 11:52 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
Dear all,

I share your views and strongly believe, too, that the future of OUR UE school should be in the hands of us all, through exchanges and websites like this one, according to the "potential and abilities" of each, but not in the hands of one who wants to acquire everything for - - - I don't know which reason, or - - - I should say I know too well!

A vote should take place, at a Planetary level, through e-mails, and all the centers in each country. Or maybe you've got better ideas.
UE belongs to EVERYBODY, not to a few, and it's up to everybody to "manage" it!

Maybe I'm wrong!

Love to you all!
lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farideh (09-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-09-2008), georgy (09-09-2008), vladimir (09-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-09-2008)
Old 09-09-2008, 11:31 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Lotus,

Whoever said "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
probably had some experience that helped to come to such a conclusion.

I would suggest we simply follow the course shown by Master Dang, by learning what he taught, reading transcripts and listening records of his seminars, practicing the techniques and sharing our results/observations/conclusions, thus helping each other to grow stronger and come closer to LONG HOA, as described in the terms of Master Dang.

Campaining by emails and votes is not going to change anybody's views, so we better just walk our walk. In my previous post in this thread I shared my personal observations which is what guiding me in my humble efforts.

regards,

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), lotus (09-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (09-09-2008)
Old 09-09-2008, 2:42 pm  
lotus
Super Moderator

Smile
You are right, dear Farkhad!

Actually, when I suggested those ideas, I wasn't convinced myself, and said "maybe I'm wrong!"

Those ideas were to gather the whole family together (if possible!!), but not put it in the hands of one or two! Difficult "operation" indeed.

Your sugestions are certainly the best ones, up to now anyway, and we'll see later! The dialogue remains "open" to everybody, and is a good test of what I mean: everybody must feel concerned!

L& L to you all,
lotus
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lotus vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (10-09-2008)
Old 09-09-2008, 5:33 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I think the first step is understanding ourselves. By following Master's teachings we can do that very easily. We need to develop ourselves first. Master shows us the way, we need to walk on it. And we need to walk this road with responsibility. Each of us is responsible for our own actions. Can we accept this responsibility? Do we accept and understand our mission in this life?
Master always told us that first we need to work on ourself, than on our family, than on the society around us and only after that we can go global.
I think voting or "Leading Counsils" would not be any better.
I think it is important to communicate and learn from each-other. The more we are engaged in dialog the more we can learn. It is important to share our ideas our understanding and not keep it for ourselves. By keeping our understanding and knowledge is very selfish.
Many important and interesting posts were started on this forum and most people read it and put it away, did not share their own opinion, nor did they take it forward.
We started the auditing program so that we can learn and understand more and very few were interested. Does this mean i'm the one who needs to learn with this few and the rest know everything? IF they do know everything why don't they share? Selfish? Or it means that this is how many we are interested?
I also noticed that people react and engage in discussion on this forum mostly when somebody feels attacked. Is this in our benefit?

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-09-2008), georgy (09-09-2008), lotus (09-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (10-09-2008)
Old 09-09-2008, 8:10 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
Many important and interesting posts were started on this forum and most people read it and put it away, did not share their own opinion, nor did they take it forward.
We started the auditing program so that we can learn and understand more and very few were interested. Does this mean i'm the one who needs to learn with this few and the rest know everything? IF they do know everything why don't they share? Selfish? Or it means that this is how many we are interested?
from a different thread

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie View Post
I can't really describe the way it makes me feel to watch these videos. In fact I could not describe my true feelings for fear of being banned from this Forum. It has been interesting and unsettling to watch
There are about a hundred visits per day... but only few people daring to share or teach seminars... Was it any different in the past? In the times of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad? What were their motivators for sharing? How about public service/volunteering these days? That's about the type of the problem.

then you continue...

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
I also noticed that people react and engage in discussion on this forum mostly when somebody feels attacked. Is this in our benefit?
fear/stick has a strong and immediate but short-term effect. one needs to repeat it often enough to keep others motivated. with time more and more of the old-guard followers will start growing immune to it, starting to open-up towards the language of love/carrots how long and what type of nourishment and care will it require for those flowers to grow strong and reach blossoming, and not to be destroyed by the wind and the rain, etc., which are inevitable parts of nature?

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 09-09-2008 lúc 8:26 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), lotus (10-09-2008), vladimir (10-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (10-09-2008)
Old 13-09-2008, 11:39 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi kassie View Post

the moment of Truth does not come until the Founder passes away. It is at that moment that some different scenarios usually appear:

1. Schisms appear, grabs for power are made and the organization collapses, destroyed from within by its own members.

2. The group evolves from a minority 'fringe' movement with a closed system of thought and no check and balances on the power of appointed leaders to a more organized and well-established spiritual organization.

It is only when we become a clearly defined spiritual organization that we will have any credibility or acceptance in the wider society.

Such an organization should have:
Dear friends,
These are indeed extreme examples of possible scenarios. However we should follow Master Dang's advice to look beyond duality. In a way we can draw parallels between ex-USSR/present-Russia & US. Neither is either . Each shows some more inclination towards one of the poles, and each can learn from other ...

always yours,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), lotus (13-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (25-09-2008)
Old 25-09-2008, 1:49 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

We are temporarly unable to take active part in the work of the forum as we are in Ukraine attending International Symposium

People in the picture (from left to right): Oleg Kyrychenko(Ukraine), Paola Scotti-Mariani (Italy), Farhad Fatkullin (Russia), Istvan Havadi (Romania), Olga Orlova (Ukraine), Yuri Myshkin (Ukraine).
Krivoi Rog, Ukraine, 24.09.2008

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 25-09-2008 lúc 1:56 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (25-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (25-09-2008), georgy (25-09-2008), lotus (25-09-2008), oleg-dnepr (25-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (25-09-2008)
Old 26-09-2008, 5:23 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Just another picture.

People in this picture: Yuri Schviets (Ukraine), Farhad Fatkullin (Russia), Istvan Havadi (Romania), Paola Scotti-Mariani (Italy), Oleg Kyrychenko(Ukraine), Olga Orlova (Ukraine).
Kiev, Ukraine - Bridge of Lovers, 25.09. 2008
13cdmitriy (28-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (26-09-2008), georgy (01-10-2008), lotus (27-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (03-10-2008)
Old 27-09-2008, 3:15 pm  
istvan

Meeting with students in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, 26. 09.2009
13cdmitriy (28-09-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (04-10-2008), georgy (01-10-2008), lotus (30-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (03-10-2008)
Dnepropetrovsk UE center team meeting
Old 30-09-2008, 4:04 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Dnepropetrovsk UE center team meeting
Informal "garden party" setting
Saturday, 27 September 2008

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), georgy (01-10-2008), istvan (01-10-2008), lotus (30-09-2008), Тихомирова Т. (03-10-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Harmonic Convergence vladimir NON-UE FORUM 13 10-02-2009 5:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn