Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Spirituality

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 03-10-2008, 1:35 am  
istvan

just another picture.
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (03-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (03-10-2008)
Old 07-10-2008, 1:46 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,
Attached are two compilations that were shared with us by Vu Tran in November 2007.
regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 1:07 am  
translator

from Russian forum:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
… I just finish teaching one level, and I receive a phone call being asked when is the next one… and if I am not organizing that one sometime soon, then folks say they were invited to study with mother-Theresa ... Well, higher one goes with the levels, the higher is his/her responsibility for using the method of Master Dang. Higher capacities bring higher degree of personal responsibility for their use...
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
I am quite saddened by that situation. And that started quite some long time ago. This thoughtless collecting of levels is just dire. Once when teaching L5.1 in Minsk, Paola was talking to us about Master Dang. My neighbor student, a lady, said: "Maybe he is no real professor, this Dang." I was shocked that the person came to the seminar without feeling emotional connection to the teaching and to the Master. Dear colleagues, I ask you to publish a set of quotes of Master Dang about levels in the teaching of UE, why they are needed, and what is the criteria for readiness to go to the next level. I am talking about the spiritual aspect here, not about getting new techniques at every next level.
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Тихомирова Т. View Post
« At first levels in UE school students learn meditation technique, breathing exercises, places where Chakras are located on the human body, their name and functions. At levels 1,2,3 Chakras are activated 30%, 60% and 100%. At level 4 students learn to spin their Chakras. It’s only at L5 that I say you study about Spirituality. In reality, you were studying it since very first moments – at level 1, 2, 3, 4. What’s opening Chakras about? Opening Chakras is not about activation of some nerve points, as you might have though; this is actually a spiritual awakening of yourself. Opening Chakras in UE school is, actually, a Spiritual opening of the human. It opens up the gates of the conscience of the students to the invisible energy, so that they can start receiving the Energy of God. That’s exactly the reason why students receive capacity to heal themselves and treat others.» from “Master Dang. Wisdom and Englightenment” Translated by Dmitry Mirgorodsky and Farkhad Fatkullin. Published by SHY-Kazan, 2005.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 1:28 am  
translator

continued

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Tiel, Holland, February 20-28, 1998г. "Special meeting " "Now about our Teaching. If you will be able to consciously understand everything I tell you about, it means you gain freedom of mind. You are in harmony with your soul. But if you start thinking about what I told you, trying cathegorize it like this or that, then your thought looses its freedom. Think about it. I constantly repeat that a rich person can turn poor any minute. Anyone of us can return back to our original state. So we should think not about death, but about this zero point . You should always go forward without any limitations. You should also think about the way how you are to proceed on this path, what program you are to choose to be able to implement your mission, to transform your body so that it becomes light and bright. This is the only way how you can start helping everybody everywhere"

But the state of lightness and light can be achieved only through daily practice, and they do not take more than 10 minutes maximum, whilst energy transfers – begin with 2 minutes (at Basic level) down to 2 seconds at L20. And Spirituality? The uniqueness of this school is that practices are considered first, and only then, by widening horizons of your Consciousness, you try to reach Enlightenment of the Spirit and Wisdom of Light. "True path is in preparing own mind, to figure out your personal economic situation, to see everything from a new angle, try to realize and understand things anew". That’s again Master Dang, from the same Tiel Meeting of 1998. This is a totally applied method, appropriate for the needs of the present day human society. Whoever is looking for the path , and wants to figure out situation he/she is in , or problems , IT WORKS in everything, but only through widening horizons of consciousness through practicing. With kind regards, Ramziya.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), istvan (10-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 9:13 am  
thien thu 2

Dear UE fellow comrades,

You have been mentioning much on the TIEL meeting of 1998. Would you kindly please post on this forum the recorded text of Master Dang's teachings in this seminar?
English version would be OK but original Vietnamese version would be highly appreciated.
( I am more at ease with my native language, that is !!)

Tks in advance

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), translator (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 8:52 pm  
translator

Ramziya is publishing excerpts in Russian.
1) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...56&postcount=3
2) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...4&postcount=27
3) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...7&postcount=19
4) http://www.ue-global.com/showpost.ph...0&postcount=17

I'll be updating this post with links to respective posts of hers (in case you want to use built-in Google translation engine).
As a professional interpreter, I don't feel like translating back into English what was once translated into Russian from English (somebody else did that).

I'll check if I can find the original English translation of the Vietnamese text.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 11-10-2008 lúc 12:09 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (11-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-10-2008), lotus (11-10-2008), thien thu 2 (11-10-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Harmonic Convergence vladimir NON-UE FORUM 13 10-02-2009 5:53 pm

Ðang đọc: 2 (0 thành viên và 2 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn