Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 26-08-2009, 1:49 pm  
translator

Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
My experience with brownian movement of silver spheres:

In the year 2006 or 2007, Ramziya told me about the above phenomenon and even opened the window in her kitchen to demonstrate what it's like and invited me to try seeing it for myself. Keeping in mind that I managed to see them then (as well as now, when I looked into the sky and tried to un-focus my sight) - I'd guess that almost anyone can see this, just like those 3D stereo images that are printed on paper hidden by a more or less uniform 2D design).

I'm not a very curious person, I don't strive to experience such phenomenons on purpose, thus I didn't conduct any further experiments/research in this issue. Now, having read about Ramziya's experiments in an average lit room, I remembered that in my childhood and in school years I often observed this Brownian movement when closing my eyes in the darkness.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), istvan (28-08-2009)
Old 28-08-2009, 9:25 pm  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Possibly what all this is a phenomenon of our capacity to see finer world, even if in such a seemingly child-like way. There is this stable opinion that children see the finer world phenomena around themselves until they become limited by our adult world's limitations of "it's Ok", "it's not Ok", "this can't be true" etc. Is it not possible that we are already submerged into the world of unlimited possibilities, and we simply refuse to accept what is already present in our energy-information field - i.e. our health, happiness, success, luck, joy and many different capacities.
Respectfully yours, Ramziya.
Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi oleg-dnepr View Post
Here is what I noted related to L6.
After practicing with pyramid I was capable to look at the sun for a while, whilst I was unable to stand it before. The conclusion we came to is that the retina is changing somehow, though I don't know exactly what.
Remember, people say that eyes are a mirror of our soul.

Ramziya, it's likely that you are going through great internal changes that leads to growth of capacities, some of which we might not have even thought of.
Sosnovka, Kirovskaja oblast', Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
Guys, I love looking at the sun!
If I only see the sun when outside, I certainly stop and look at it for a few minutes, because I love it very-very much.
At first, I was also surprized with that. I also heard that looking at the sunlight is dangerous, but I liked it and didn't listen to anyone. I didn't have any complications with my eyes or the sight.

Now that this was mentioned, I realized this is an anomaly. Why is it that some people's eyes hurt when they look at the sunlight, but I love it?

Once again, there are more questions than answers. I guess it's better not think at all

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-08-2009), istvan (28-08-2009)
Old 29-08-2009, 12:34 am  
translator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
remember, that christalline eye lens is after all a lens. by looking straight into the sun, we might end up with a hole in the retina (do you recall childhood games burning images with a lens that focuses sunlight? . The least one might end up with is a burnt retina.

Though we should note there are people who nurture themselves with the sun - looking at the sunlight half an hour a day, and no food .

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 29-08-2009, 12:51 am  
translator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Here is another experience from my life. Once I kept looking on the sun during a 4 hour flight. At some point I started unconsciously playing with it - staring at it, moving the focusing distance closer to the sun and back. After that I couldn't sleep for 2 days - and didn't feel tired, on the contrary I felt very strong. Everyone was surprized, they even asked me if I have some engine inside myself...
On the third day blood came out of my nose, so I was forced to lay down.

When I had first encounter with bioenergy healing Masters, my first teacher taught me an interesting technique - that I can bring any object closer to myself or move it out, whether the object is inside the human body, somewhere outside, or even in the astral world. At first that seemed strange, how can that be done? Well, it turned out to be quite possible - zooming in, turning the object sideways, even looking inside. I would guess these exercises helped me later work easily with visualization.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 30-08-2009, 2:29 am  
an_li1

Dear friends,
Dimitry reffered to the sungazing practice.
The practice if refered in length on some youtube clips, and people also share experiences.
in some people there was a drastical lowering of the need for food, but without any sideffects.
in the practice they say that there are onbly two hours a day when it is safe to sungaze-one hour after sunrise and the last before sunset.
Only in these times in the sungazing safe.
Also, the man who promotes this practice, Hira Ratan Manek recomends to start from 10 sec a day and increase 5 to 10 sec. every day,less is OK,but not moore than 10 sec. there should be no any inconvenience nor forcing of one self.
Anyways, there are some clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY.

Here is a sungazing page for people from ex Yugoslavia, done by serbian sungazer-it is interesting to see his experiences in the diary,but it is written in Serbian (there is a google translation engine though).

http://cybermikan-sungazing-srbija.webs.com/

Cheers,
Angel
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến an_li1 vì bài post hữu ích này:
translator (30-08-2009)
Old 30-08-2009, 2:16 pm  
translator

30 August 2009
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
some info on sungazing in Russian http://sunson2005.narod.ru/

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Forum Non-EU lotus Nouvelles et Annonces 0 26-10-2007 12:11 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn