Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Query, Suggestion and Feedback

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Changes-2009
Old 20-10-2008, 3:55 am  
translator

Default Changes-2009
This is to continue discussion caused by "Master's message received in meditation" thread:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
Just like many others, who read the “Meeting with the Master” message shared by one of our Vietnamese colleagues in the English-speaking forum, I had a question: what will happen in 2009? Changes, yes… but of what kind? And how will they reflect on the regular people and on Earth? Indeed, we have little time left, we need to hurry, BUT WHAT WILL BE NEXT? After 2009. I’ll be very interested to hear your opinions

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Farkhad Fatkullin View Post
Any act should and MUST be done with cold mind and warm heart... Last time I heard Paola (Master Dang’s official representative for Italy, India, countries of Africa and Eastern Europe) spoke about changes during Level 6 seminar last weekend of October 11-12, 2008. Respective mp3 files (Russian) are 40 and 25 Mb. I am ready to share it over the Internet with all auditors (see description of Online Auditing Program at http://audit.ue-global.com/).

With kind regards,
фархад

Trích:
Thank you, I would be happy to listen
And certainly – any action should be done cold headed and warm hearted, but I would be interested to hear opinions of each and everyone on the matter… (or is it not yet proper time to disclose the subject?)

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), lotus (20-10-2008)
Old 20-10-2008, 3:58 pm  
translator

From St.Petersburg, late Oct.19

Trích:
Blossom Goodchild – is a medium, receiving the messages of Direct Voice. She works with the Spiritual Energy of American Indians (“White Cloud”) for almost ten years. Recently she started receiving messages from other energies, spiritual cosmic beings.

Her last book “The Bridge” contains messages, received from Cosmic Beings known as Federation of Light. In the last contacts they announced that on October 14, 2008 we’ll witness arrival of their spaceship to our skies, which will stay here for three days. This way they are trying to prove existence of other living forms in the Universe. Federation of Light stresses that they are coming IN LOVE, to help us and our planet to move into Higher Frequency of Love. They asked Blossom to pass this message to as many people as possible. We’ll be able to prepare for this historic event with your help.

Thank you.
Love and Light.
Rick Wholstead (Golden Rays)

TO LEADERS, GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS AND ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH

We would like you to understand that on the 14th day of your month of October, in the year 2008, you will witness a great big spaceship appear in your skies ….

Blossom Googchild

Just imagine, that ship appeared and it was filmed, and maybe it was already in the news...It began...? ааааа-)))

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008)
Old 20-10-2008, 4:01 pm  
translator

Head-center of SHY-Moscow, Russian Federation:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
Анечка, once again, you didn’t double check the information before publishing it… . "The ships of Federation" didn’t come and all those who expected for them to show us, were saddened and some even offended. Master Dang said there are no people on other planets. But we all want it so strong… for somebody, who is smarter than we are, to show up. We seem to be surprised with ourselves, with our level of development and stubbornness. It seems we are still in "kindergarten".

History of our school also had its peculiarities. For 18 years people were following Master Dang, kissing his clothes, crying, making lengthy speeches about love and devotion, etc. Some, having learned about Master Dang’s passing away, dropped everything and rushed to Australia – for more public crying and suffering, silently observing each-other how they do, compared to others. They made sure that he left, waited when cremation was over, got rid of the dust and started running after Madame Theresa. Now they make promises of love, devotion, practice worship etc to her. The end is probably foreseeable. We all need some physical object – Master, Madame, a Ship.

But Master used to say – don’t ask Mister Dang, but ask the Soul of the Master. The Soul of the Master is with you right from the moment when your Chakras are activated – and it’s by your side 24/7. But we don’t seem to hear it. We need "SKIN", a body, human. All Higher Masters were coming to bring knowledge, taught, training their disciples-followers to continue on the path. At the end, all of them sacrificed their bodies to stay with us forever with their Soul. But humans are persistent, aren’t we? Show us the miracle!?. But the miracle is ALL of us. Too superficial, and lazy, unwilling to work ourselves, ready to believe all that nicely “market” their goods – “information”. Master Dang used to say in this regard - "all that are traps of EGO". Higher Beings once again gave us a good lesson – they checked what we, humans, are worth. So learning CONTINUES.

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), georgy (20-10-2008), lotus (21-10-2008)
Old 20-10-2008, 7:33 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Related to messages received by mediums i can share with you my experience, which was quite a good lesson for me.
Some years ago I was given the book of a medium, who practices astral projection and receives messages. The guide was presented as Supreme Commander of Intergalactic Forces I Don't Remember The Name. I said only OK, so be it. After reading some of the book went to sleep and Supreme Commander visited me also, but I felt his presence from C3 down. I did all that was needed to do as thought by Master. I few weeks later the medium lady had a conference in my city and I went there. She shared with us, that her guide has been changed recently.

We all learned that higher beings do not give their name or fabulous titles when they share messages with us.

As for the changes, Master said 2009, the maya calendar ends in 2012, in astrology our Era ends in 2150. Is the exact date really important? I believe that changes happen every day. And we are the ones making those changes. This is why we need to be responsible of our actions or inaction's.

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), georgy (20-10-2008), lotus (21-10-2008), Ravic (14-11-2008), translator (21-10-2008)
Old 22-10-2008, 2:52 am  
translator

St.Petersburg, Russian Federation
Trích:
… I’d like to ask, why Paola was surprised to be invited to St.Petersburg? Didn’t they invite her before? Or was there some conflict?
Kazan, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
now about Анечкa’s question ... Well, men should find Southern approach when dealing with Southern ladies, not the Northern one (St.Petersburg is called Northern Palmira, or Northern Venice)

After Master’s passing away, plenty of stubbornness and naughtiness came out from all of the centers… Growing pains we can call it, becoming independent… or lonely?..

Paola was "lucky" ... her husband Vanni passed away about a year before Master... So she had to take care of the family, and find a way to continue running by herself what they used to do together... The moment of Master’s passing away and the following weekend she was in black Africa - teaching a seminar and then helping another instructor to start teaching L7-7+ on his own. So our African friends (remember, their culture is different, so seeing, knowing and all that… they are not interested in developing "capacities") told her – finally Master came to visit us in Africa. When this clicked with her own experiences, Paola started perceiving "unique Energy transfers by Theresa" and her later reinstituting phone-calls for that reason during the seminars (the tool Master put aside as soon as we were ready to understand), as basically "Girl, here you went a little too far"...

Well, there is the law of "growing up" – teenagers are expressing stubbornness and naughtiness (remember, when children go through puberty, they all need to prove own independence in some manner), but earlier or later they all remember their parents and teachers with kind words.

Comparing to how it was in October of 2007, current situation in St.Petersburg is a much better working environment. And that’s what is IMPORTANT.

All the best,
фархад

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008)
Old 28-11-2008, 12:57 am  
translator

Chaykovsky, Permsky oblast’/Russian Federation, 31 October 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Тихомирова Т. View Post
I can add a few facts related to Energy transfers without choosing a particular target, since it’s clever… Large number of UE students in our city noted they started often waking up in the middle of the night, as if somebody is wants them awake on purpose. Intervals vary, and also people that experience this as well. And they are unable to go back to sleep until they transfer energy. And the target where it’s being transferred is unclear. You just know that you must transfer Energy, and that’s it. The amount of energy and the frequency of being woken up varies. It seems like some sort of “being on duty” even. Have you encountered something like this in your experience? I know that a few UE students from the city of Izhevsk also noted this phenomenon.With Love, Tikhomirova Tatyana

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), georgy (28-11-2008)
Old 28-11-2008, 1:39 am  
istvan

I usually sleep quite well and a long time. I never woke up to transfer energy, only when wondering souls pay me a nightly visit. They used to that quite often as I live very near 3 different and big cemeteries. Now even if they come I sleep well.
My suggestion is to get together and meditate and ask the higher beings where should you direct your energy transfers. For me it's quite obvious that higher beings are waking you up. Maybe you just need to transfer energy to your city or the higher beings are just putting you to work.
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (28-11-2008), kassie (02-12-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Обзор статей из зарубежных форумов УЭ MirgorodskyDA Что вас волнует относительно школы УЭ 73 20-01-2009 9:44 pm
изменения-2009 Анечка Запрос, предложение и обратная связь 12 04-01-2009 8:06 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Special Articles 2 16-10-2008 2:25 pm
Les Messages de Maître Dang, reçus en méditation lotus Méditations 0 25-12-2007 12:07 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Your concerns about UE school 1 24-12-2007 11:25 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn