Go Back   UE Global > General Forums > Your concerns about UE school

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 28-11-2008, 2:06 am  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation, 24 November 2008
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi ramzy View Post
I think instead that those who take part are indeed the strong ones. The ones who are not afraid/ashamed to look weak, who is ready to admit achievements of others and is not at all uncomfortable with that, but just notes for himself that not all are capable to reach them just yet. And should we be similar or alike? It’s not that difficult to be outistic – to close in one’s own world, call thyself a dreamer and silently exist in that world. But we can’t be that way. After all we chose to come to the world around us. Sure, it’s not ideal in many things. Yes, we can sometimes feel down when see clearly the struggle for importance… but this mirror is meant to help us to see ourselves, without looking through the prism of somebody else’s importance… If we continue, it simply means that we want importance, when expressing discontent that everybody is struggling to get some attention… to show himself – “look at me, that’s who I am, can you match me?" In this case the reaction should simply be “great! Wonderful!”. As for those who come to this forum – I think they are silent simply because they are not yet ready to acknowledge the fact that we can share our weaknesses. The main strength is in acknowledging one’s weakness. We are always trying to look for answers if we don’t get what we want… As for the clouds – “it’s comfortable there”, as Master used to say – “wonderful and nice. Ideal. Like a Dream… But the world is indeed given to us to learn being free irrespective (or maybe even thanks) to its diversity. To stop hanging to our illusions. Remember Master said that living in the Truth is very difficult. I understand it that all of us are mistaken in this life, and we try to make a living within lies and illusions we’ve created ourselves.. I wonder how can we learn to admit that we live in lies we’ve generated ourselves? They are comfortable and we are ready to find all sorts of reasons to justify why we live this way. How often do we pretend (like little children) that closing own eyes is enough to avoid dealing with the issue? We are swimming in the ocean of lies we create and when we start becoming aware of it, we start feeling pain and want “back into the clouds” – where there is no need to work on understanding own mistakes and resolving the problems. But we can’t permanently stay there & so we keep on coming back, time and again. It’s here we are to live – we can’t run away from ourselves. Being free is probably letting others be as they are, without forcing them to change, no matter how much we might want it, justifying it with our intentions to help all and everybody. Everyone should help himself first. And then maybe all of us, dwellers of this world, will start feeling freer. It seems that we are somewhat sad over here…. Probably Master wants something from us. Maybe he wants to speed us up in learning Lesson 101. And that’s probably the reason all of us start feeling turned inside-out. But, as he used to say – if it’s meant, you’ll get it. Otherwise – you won’t. So probably all of us are now getting what’s meant for us to receive, think over and take some action.

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), istvan (28-11-2008), lotus (29-11-2008)
Old 28-11-2008, 3:16 am  
farhad

"A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another."
- Buddha -
568-488 BC, Founder of Buddhism

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), georgy (28-11-2008), lotus (29-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 28-11-2008, 4:27 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Istvan,

Perhaps the idea is not linked directly to the thread but to the comments on the quotes.
They are definitely evergreen and applicable for any of us that claimed to be on the spiritual path.
That is my idea to add some ancient knowledge for easier walking and definitely not to hide behind them as, if I may say, participants in the forum using nicknames and other undercover means.
I can understand our Vietnamese colleagues due to the regime (we had that in Eastern Europe some 20 years ago) but not definitely our Western friends.
However, free choice is the basic law of the Universe, so let it be.

Love & Light

Vladimir

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vladimir, 02-12-2008 lúc 10:07 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (28-11-2008), farhad (28-11-2008), georgy (28-11-2008), istvan (28-11-2008), lotus (29-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 29-11-2008, 12:27 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Awake and rejoice in watchfulness. Understand the wisdom of the enlightened.

By watching keenly and working hard, the wise one may build himself an island which no flood can sweep away.

The thoughtless man does not care, but the attentive man looks on wakefulness as his greatest treasure.

Meditate, and in your wisdom realize nirvana, the highest happiness.

-Dhammapada

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
georgy (29-11-2008), lotus (29-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 29-11-2008, 3:42 am  
farhad

Vladimir, I would indeed join Istvan and Kassandra asking you to give brief explanation on what you wanted to convey...
as I'm capable of misinterpreting the point you are trying to make...

To me, this might mean UE is something personal, between a each one of us and God, and we don't need intermediaries... And that by being attentive, careful analysis and then persistent application (work hard) we realize that we don't need something from the outside to feel joy. This is the essense of meditation, which helps us reach Nirvana - the clear understanding, which can be depicted in the island, which no flood can sweep away.

Am I close?

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), georgy (29-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 30-11-2008, 4:45 am  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Indeed Farhad, you are very close.
Only one nanosecond is parting you from that state...
Enjoy...

Love & Light

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), farhad (30-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 30-11-2008, 1:05 pm  
farhad

O Master Vladimir
Thanks to your wise judgement I now know that I am so... close to where you are. I'm so happy to learn about it, as I'm not quite sure I can say that yet... But well, I can't doubt Master Dang who said that only our Masters can know about where/how we are.
Will you be so kind to let me know once I reach that state 100%?
Thank you in advance,
farhad

P.S. I'm glad I managed to almost decipher what you tried to convey using the quote. But I'll really be happy to hear your own words, o my Master Vladimir...

thay đổi nội dung bởi: farhad, 30-11-2008 lúc 1:14 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), georgy (30-11-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008), vladimir (02-12-2008)
Oriental Philosophy
Old 01-12-2008, 3:52 pm  
vladimir
Super Moderator

Default Oriental Philosophy
Hello Farhad,

I guess there is no need for cheap cynism among us.
You asked and I tried to explain the notion of those jewels od Oriental Philosophy.
What I said to you probably would be said by any child in the Orient with a little knowledge of Dharma so please spare youe compliments for your mentors.
Qouting Master as an argument out of context looks like parrot persistency to learn something that he could not understand.
In previous forum (pbuh) I often quoted Qur'an cause I think than among western authoritative systems, islamic philosophy is closest to the Reality.
Those quotes made impression among opur western colleagues that I am Moslem (whish I encountered as compliment) but we are above all relligious systrems thanks to Master's teachnigs.
So, Salam Aleikum

Vladimir
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến vladimir vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), farhad (01-12-2008), georgy (01-12-2008), georgy (01-12-2008), georgy (01-12-2008), MirgorodskyDA (01-12-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008), NATO (02-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 5:13 am  
kassie

PS: I didn't say the quotes were 'dead'. I said the scholars who quoted them are dead.

My point was that it's not hard to find those quotes. We can all find those quotes anywhere.

What we cannot find out so easily is what is in each other's minds. We still need to talk to each other directly and express ourselves in words to understand each other.

Vladimir - I understand you like to quote. That's your contribution. Upon reflection, I realized that it would be missed if you were not here to share with us.

I would like to contribute the quote of a furry friend of mine who just stepped on my keyboard as I typed. She is my perfect example of how to live with contentment in the present:

"qukijjjjjjjjjjjtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggj"

She says 'meooow' to all of you and wishes that civilization as we know it was not ending because she really loves it here on earth. There is a particular patch of sunlight that she will miss

I'm joking around, sorry. I hope you are all well and looking forward to quality time with your loved ones if you celebrate holidays this time of year.

Metta.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 02-12-2008 lúc 5:16 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), farhad (02-12-2008), lotus (02-12-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008)
Old 02-12-2008, 6:54 am  
kassie

PPS:

Quote: "That is my idea to add some ancient knowledge for easier walking and definitely not to hide behind them as, if I may say, participants in the forum using nicknames and other undercover means. I can understand our Vietnamese colleagues due to the regime (we had that in Eastern Europe some 20 years ago) but not definitely our Western friends."

In order to help people understand why Western friends use nicknames on forums:

I am a visitor of many on-line forums, not only this one. It is a common and accepted practice for people to go by nick-names on any forum, not just this one. Americans are extremely concerned with issues of privacy in general and on the Internet in particular. They are concerned about Internet-related crimes, which have been known to occur including harassment, stalking and identity theft.

Most forums are open to be viewed by the general public. Moreover, any the information in on-line posts is pretty much available in cyberspace permanently. Thus American forum members very often choose to protect their privacy in this way to prevent the various issues that arise on the Internet. In fact, most Internet forums encourage the use of a nick-name for these exact reasons. Even on myspace etc., people often set their profiles to 'private' to avoid unwanted attention from strangers.

Since this forum is open to the general public, it would be accepted Netiquette in America to choose a nickname and people would not normally be judged negatively for this. In general one's private 'real-world' identity would be revealed only in private correspondence between parties that have established a basis of trust. I hope this will help people understand the thinking of Western friends.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: kassie, 02-12-2008 lúc 6:58 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến kassie vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (23-12-2008), farhad (02-12-2008), lotus (02-12-2008), Myriam (02-12-2008), vladimir (02-12-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn